Dr. Dubats graduated with honors from Life Chiropractic College. He has been in private practice for 30 years. He and his wife, Jennifer, have two children and live in Mechanicsville.
Chiropractic First is dedicated to providing the highest quality care to those individuals who seek a natural approach to health and well being. We utilize a wide variety of safe and effective chiropractic techniques, along with acupuncture, to help people transition from symptom relief, to prevention and ultimately to the highest expression of health - wellness.
Dr. Dubats is available to give health talks and presentations to your club, church group, or organization. All you have to do is ask.
• Graduated cum laude from Life University June 1983
• Undergraduates studies University of Michigan and Wayne State University
• Certified in Acupuncture June 1998
• Commonwealth of Virginia
• State of Michigan
Memberships & Associations:
• Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
• Richmond Chiropractic Society: Past President Jan. 1999 - Jan. 2001
• Member Virginia Chiropractic Association
• Michigan Chiropractic Council: Out of State member